Sunday, May 4, 2014

A leisure day in Coconut Grove, FL

Ross and I decided to spend a day on shore, I was going to go to some of the Coconut Grove shops and Ross was going to go his way.  We stopped for lunch at Scotty's Landing.



 Ross having a beverage


This was two coast guard boats outside the restaurant.  Notice the two big engines to chase down the bad guys.


We are not the only ones who bring their dog on a boat a beautiful Golden Retriever.


When I went to a shop this young sales lady had this owl tattoo on her arm.  I am sending it to Ana since she likes owls.  I thought the art work was really good!



 Enjoying the view from the upper helm.


These are a view from different angles of our neighbors here at Dinner Key, with the view of Miami in the background.






Once again some awesome sunsets.






No comments:

Post a Comment