Saturday, October 20, 2012

Looe Key Snorkeling

As we continue our adventure down to Key West, FL we decided to stop make lunch and do some snorkeling.  Looe Key. It is a nice line of coral reef with some fish as I jumped into the water and looked down I saw a reef shark.  It was a nice reef to snorkel we saw a big grouper, and lots of parrot fish.
Pat and Shelley getting the mooring ropes ready at Looe Key so we can do some snorkeling.
Here I am getting ready to do some snorkeling. The water is a beautiful blue in color and about 80 degrees just perfect with a wet suit.

 Here is Pat and Shelley Mckay getting ready to snorkel here at Looe Key, FL

Pat and Shelley and the bow of the boat.

Ross and me


 Here I am ready to go hello guys!

 Shelley and I hanging on to the rope as we wait for Ross and Pat to come in the water and join us snorkeling
 Shelley and I snorkeling around Looe Key.  We anchored out right near some cool reefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment