Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stuart, FL Sunset Bay Marina

My name is Gigi and this is my adventure going to Stuart, FL.



This is a cool sailboat going by us with all the sails up.












"This is the dogs life for sure!"






"Onward and forward we go"




"Can I drive please?"




Here I am in the breeze watching the boats go by.



Beautiful homes in FL.




A beautiful day and a cool house on the hillside towards Stuart, FL





Gigi looking through the seat up on the fly bridge as we make our way to Stuart, FL









The bridge has to open so we can go through.





The bridge is opening up for us and the boat behind us it is a railroad bridge next to a highway.




Here I am looking into the boat what a beautiful day.



































No comments:

Post a Comment